Author Topic: Hello everyone read! - mr dope!  (Read 275 times)

mr dope

• Mr dope
  • Administrator
  • Junior
    • View Profile
Hello everyone read! - mr dope!
« on: February 17, 2012, 07:45:06 pm »
Hello I'm bringing back dc-scape lets start off with a good welcome back I my self would like to say that it's been awhile I'm sorry to say dc won't be joining us this time since he has not been on or active on msn :\ but we must go on I am the owner/co-owner I resently got better in coding but am not good so good with the source I have picked the codes are close to allstar but are slightly different I'm pretty sure I'm hosting a pi or a dodian hope you guys have fun I will be online alot on the weekends might not be on in the week because of home work, ect.

Well that all I have to say and please download the client at:
http://up.ht/zRRJZQ
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:40:27 pm by mr dope »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Actium

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone read! - mr dope!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:15:51 pm »
Hello I'm bringing back dc-scape lets start off with a good welcome back I my self would like to say that it's been awhile I'm sorry to say dc won't be joining us this time since he has not been on or active on msn :\ but we must go on I am the owner/co-owner I resently got better in coding but am not good so good with the source I have picked the codes are close to allstar but are slightly different I'm pretty sure I'm hosting a pi or a dodian hope you guys have fun I will be online alot on the weekends might not be on in the week because of home work, ect.

Well that all I have to say and please download the client at:
http://up.ht/zRRJZQ

buddy! its me Actium. i cannot believe your back lol i thought you were done. dude add me on MSN asap. stefan_900@hotmail.com PLEASE AND THANKYOU. nice seeing you on!

mr dope

• Mr dope
  • Administrator
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 03:56:47 pm »
It's good to see you, I will turn on the server later it's off right now because I'm thinking about using another source!

Actium

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 05:37:18 pm »
Great to see you too. Add me on MSN man! We gotta catch up. stefan_900@hotmail.com